Well suited for service and diagnostics for electric machines and systems, in particular in the automotive industry, in electric machinery manufacturing and in aviation technology.
Compact and multifunctional for use in the field. Can be used advantageously in aircraft cockpits as well as in other constricted spaces, which would otherwise require the use of several individual instruments.
- Milliohm measurement using 4-wire connection (Kelvin measurement) with 200 mA or 1 A
- Insulation tester with test voltage from 50 to 1000 V
- Coil test with 1000 V test voltage
- Safety-relevant tests for electric devices, drives and installations with a single field instrument
- Testing of high-voltage systems in accordance with UN ECE R100
- Insulation resistance measurement per EN 61557-2 / VDE 0413-2
- Rlow installation testing per EN 61557-4 / VDE 0413-4
- Bonding test and equipotential bonding measurement, e.g. on aircraft outer skins (lightning protection, wick test)
Special Features – All-in-one Instrument
- Multimeter, insulation tester and milliohmmeter
- 4-wire milliohm measurement in a handheld instrument with 200 mA and 1 A
- Handheld instrument for field use with short-circuited coil detection at 1 kV
- Interfaces: Bluetooth, WIFI (USB in preparation)
- Including DAkkS calibration certificate