- Merenje električnih veličina
- VN ispitivanja transformatora
- Merenje osvetljaja i luminanse
- Merenje buke
- Termovizijske kamere
- Merenje ultrazvukom
- Merni pretvarači
- Merenje vibracija
- Merenje mikroklime
- Procesni kalibratori
- Merenje prašine
- Merenje elektromagnetnog polja
- Lokatori cevi i kablova
- Merenje α, β, γ, x zračenja
- Analizatori dimnih gasova
Comprehensive solution for the management of noise generating activities
Solution for the comprehensive management of noise generating activities, in particular those relating to the music and leisure sectors.
- COMPLETE solution for the management of noise generating activities: REGISTER + TRANSMISSION + STORAGE + SUPERVISION
- Saves TIME and RESOURCES
- MEASURES and REGISTERS all acoustic data and incidents
- AUTOMATIC transmission without displacements nor intermediaries
- Storage in database with SECURE certified server
- Consult online via web browser. NO NEED TO INSTALL PROGRAMS
- User-friendly environment for TECHNICIANS and ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF alike
- Print reports
LIDACO is a complete solution as it incorporates the REGISTERING of noise levels, and incidents, the automatic TRANSMISSION of data, its STORAGE in a secure database, and facilitates its SUPERVISION and DECISION MAKING.
With LIDACO control and monitoring of these activities is possible, whether in towns and cities with high saturation areas with large numbers of activities, or in small towns with fewer activities.
With LIDACO maximum efficiency is obtained with minimum effort: less time taken up and resources fully optimised.
The system is based on the installation of logger limiter equipment which controls and registers sound levels, (emission and immission) and incidents. All this data is sent automatically to a database on the internet with a secure server, avoiding the tedious work of downloading the data. This means that displacements are not necessary, and information which would otherwise be impossible to obtain is easily accessible.
Activities are administered online ( http://www.lidaco.com/en/). Data is accessed via any internet browser, accessing a website with a user-friendly, intuitive design which displays the incidents and sound levels of all activities.