The METRACELL BT Pro is a universal, portable and multifunctional test instrument for the evaluation and maintenance of battery systems and uninterruptible power supplies - e.g. in computer centres, hospitals or power stations.
The METRACELL can be used to measure the voltage as well as the electrical and electrochemical resistance of a battery system. Discharge tests are possible by recording the discharge current and voltage curve.
The device stores up to 300,000 data records, which can be managed with the supplied battery management software and output in the form of informative reports. The METRACELL BT PRO comes complete with measuring accessories, charger and batteries in a transport case.
- Measurement of the internal resistance of battery accumulatorsSimultaneous measurement of electrical resistance Rel and electrochemical resistance Rct (charge transfer)
- Measurement of block voltages
- Measurement of total voltages up to 600 V
- Measurement of charging and discharging currents
- Measurement of block temperatures
- Acquisition of acid densities
- Transfer of complete battery databases
- Storage of up to 300,000 data recordsIntegrated Bluetooth interface
- Battery identification by means of transponders
- Direct connection of a DMA35 density sensor from Anton Paar
- Operating time up to 10 hours