- Merenje električnih veličina
- VN ispitivanja transformatora
- Merenje osvetljaja i luminanse
- Merenje buke
- Termovizijske kamere
- Merenje ultrazvukom
- Merni pretvarači
- Merenje vibracija
- Merenje mikroklime
- Procesni kalibratori
- Merenje prašine
- Merenje elektromagnetnog polja
- Lokatori cevi i kablova
- Merenje α, β, γ, x zračenja
- Analizatori dimnih gasova
Noise measuring sensor for Smart Cities
The TA120 sensor combines the precision of a Class 1 sound level meter, maximum protection of an outdoor kit and full connectivity with open source platforms.
- Continuous measurement (24h / 7d) with class 1 accuracy according to IEC 61672-1
- Protection against external agents with an outdoor kit: wind, rain, birds and insects
- IP65 protection against dust and water
- Compatible with various open source platform for sensors connectivity
- Light weighted, small sized and easy to integrate into the urban furniture
- Powered by mains, POE (Power over Ethernet), 12 VDC (Solar panels, external batteries)
- Communication by Ethernet (RJ45), loop 4-20mA, Wi-Fi*, 3G modem* (*Optional)
- Smart cities sensing, noise surveillance networks (permanent monitoring), protection of quiet areas, displaying noise levels in real time, etc.
Precision and reliability
The TA120 sensor measures, according to IEC 61672-1 class 1, the equivalent continuous sound level with A frequency weighting in a single range of 35-120 dBA.
The integration time is configurable between 10 s and 60 min and the measurement is continuous 24 hours / 7 days a week. The TA120 can be checked quickly with an acoustic calibrator (IEC 60942).
Fully integrated into the urban landscape
The TA120 is very easy to install on street lights, marquees, billboards, shelters, kiosks and advertising posts and requires minimum annual maintenance.
The TA120 is powered through the mains, POE, 12 VDC voltage or through the urban lightning network with battery backup. The BA120 battery guarantees the sufficient duration and charging time to complete annual cycles.
The outdoor kit of the TA120 sensor allows respecting Class 1 measurement precision, to achieve a high protection against external agents such as wind, rain, birds and insects; reaching IP65 according to IEC 60529.
The TA120 ensures proper acoustic performance at temperatures between -10 and +50° C. The materials used in the manufacture of TA120 ensure a long life cycle of the sensor.
Connectivity with IoT platforms
The TA120 sensor is fully integrated into different platform connectivity sensors as Sentilo, Telefonica, SmartyPlanet, etc. The communication can be performed through:
- Ethernet (LAN)
- current loop 4-20 mA
- Wi-Fi module
- modem 3G / GPRS module
The TA120 uses HTTP (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol) with UL2.0 (UltraLight 2.0) format, JSON (Java Script Object Notation) format, or Other (consult).
Sentilo is an open source sensor and actuator platform designed to fit in the Smart City architecture of any city who looks for openness and easy interoperability. It’s built, used, and supported by an active and diverse community of cities and companies that believe that using open standards and free software is the first smart decision a Smart City should take.
A Smart City is an environment that involves many technologies and multiple agents: from sensors scattered throughout the whole city (to collect any kind of data: traffic, water, energy) to the mobile devices of the citizens; from mayors to traders. All this data must be managed by a platform that centralises and processes it.
It is an online and real time solution for the city specifically designed to view, manage and share data obtained through wireless sensors. It provides an easy navigation and without complications without loosing reliability and professionalism.
Standards and certificates
Table of standards
|IEC 60529:2013||IP65 protection degree|
||Complies with 73/23/CEE and CEM 89/336/CEE
low-tension regulations, the latter amended by 93/68/CEE.
Module for data transmission 3G/GPRS
Module for data transmission Wi-Fi
Internal lithium battery for day-time operation with urban lightning network